Learn how to enable or disable internet explorer 10 from Windows 8. Do not take it as a joke. You have to suffer many problems if you do so. Here this post will teach you how to prank with your friends by doing a simple but effective trick. Turn on and also turn off your IE from your windows 8 computer or laptop.
(Note:- this trick is smoothly run on Windows 7 also)
You knw that window s8 somehing different from other windows operating system. There are several newly added features in this cimsumer preview version of Windows 8. This is one of them.
Enable Or Disable Internet Explorer 10 From Windows 8:-
No experience required for doing this trick. Just foolow my simplest method and make fool your friends.
- Go to ‘Control Panel’ and change the view to ‘Small Icons’ sothat you can easily find the option, ‘Programs and Features’. Enter in this option.
- Click on ‘Turn Windows Features On Or Off’.
- Uncheck ‘Internet Explorer 10’ and press on ‘Ok’.
- You have to restart your PC for feeling the effect.
- To recover the internet explorer, you have to recheck the IE 10.
You Might Like This:- PERMANENTLY HIDE ANYTHING – REMOVE FOLDER OPTIONS MENU ITEM