Who Are We?
TechNTrix is an Online Tech Magazine which provides latest updates on tech news, mobile releases, apps releases, software releases, and also Android applications to download. We are proudly announcing That TechNTrix is an online tech portal where many of the students visit our site and gain knowledge.
Education Is One of the basic need of every student to fulfill their dreams.
So, This Year We, TechNTrix are proudly Announcing Our Scholarship Program( TechNTrix’s Scholarship Program). This Program Is Created Only For The Creative Minds Who Have Creative Skills. We are Going To Reward 500$ for 2 Students Who Are Selected In The Competition. They Can Win 10% More If They Are Credit card users.
We Welcome All The Students To Apply For This Scholarship Program. 🙂
- Applicants must be full-time students (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) may studying at a college or universities based in the United Kingdom(UK), United State(US) or Canada.
- It must be your own writing. Don’t do any Duplication.
- Our prime goal is the content might be unique and creative one.
- Don’t Copy The Content From The Internet, We Have A Tool Which Detects The Copied Content. The One’s Who Copy Will Be Disqualified.
- An essay on the topic of “Is Internet A Boon or Bane?” in Google docs or PDF.
- An essay must be in 1500-2000 words.
- Any document to verify your place of study.
- Also, email your Personal details(Full name, Phone no, Address)
- Technical Knowledge
- Originality of Work
- Grammar and Style
How to apply:
Submit an essay by emailing it to [email protected] with TechNTrix Scholarship Program submission in the subject line.
The final deadline for submitting an essay is 29.10.2018. The winner will be announced on 06.11.2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- All information got from the candidate would only be used for the purpose of reaching the picked candidate.
- The techntrix.com would only contact the candidate if she/he is a winner.
- Incomplete submission and Non-English would be automatically rejected.
- Entries without proof of identity and verification of enrollment at an educational organization would be rejected.
- We cannot contact the winner directly, via the university the winner can be announced to the respective applicant.